scratch team mailing list archive

Re: it would be nice ...

André,

I've added a bit of instructions about make to the readme and will update
the package soon - but we don't want to get too specific, because there are
so many different ways to do things. If they can't just type "make," we will
have to rely on them to figure out how to compile things for their
particular platform. Of course, if you and others can help make an RPM (and
because we already provide a .deb package), most people won't need to worry
about this!

btw : Kevin Somervil has been working on the rpm - you might try his beta
version here:

http://www.brokenlogo.com/downloads/scratch-1.4.0-beta2.i386.rpm

Hopefully he will check in his "spec" file to our assembla repository soon,
so it is easier for others to test / develop with it.

Thanks!
Amos
Scratch Team

--