scratch team mailing list archive

Re: it would be nice ...

Glad to know the rpm works well! I've cc'ed Kevin, who created it.
And thanks for the feedback about the readme.  I haven't added the new
readme to the source package yet, but I've linked to it from the source
tarball on the Linux installer page. If you have any more tweaks feel free
to join the assembla team, check out the code, and make changes - or if it's
easier just let me know and I'll tweak it.

http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Scratch_on_Linux

We've always just used .po files, even with the Windows and Mac versions -
I'm not sure if there is a reason for this, but I'll mention it to the devs.

Let me know if you have any more suggestions - and thanks for testing!

-Amos

--
_____
Amos