scratch team mailing list archive

Re: A few patches for scratch

Hi Amos,

that is strange as I thought both VM's use the same version. Anyways, next week I intend to update at least one machine (if not three) to Lucid so I will check it out then. OTOH it's about time I do a version that bypasses the "Simple API" to get more control over latency, which is the root of these problems. The current code was only ever meant to be a quick-fix.

-D