scratch team mailing list archive

Re: Error in required package for scratch-1:1.4.0.1-0ubuntu5

 Thanks for your your feedback!
Yes, the problem with pulse is that Ubuntu uses a version with an epoch. We aren't currently working on the package, but we hope to make some changes soon to improve debian compatibility.

Amos
Scratch Team
http://scratch.mit.edu/