[Question #139737]: how to import multiple image libraries in sikuli?

Hi,

Sikuli-X provides the way to import another Sikuli script and image library into the main sikuli script. It only works on 1 image library importing.
What if I want to import multiple  image libraries into the same sikuli script?

I've tried to do that, it won't work on the 2nd import, even it didn't complain anything. It just couldn't find the image and will time out.