[Question #139814]: How to get the Y, X, H, W of a Match object

So I have a match object, and I need to get the Y and X coordinates, and Height and Width of the object in order to create a new Region object.

I can't seem to find a way to obtain these attributes from the Match.  I have checked the documentation and I looked into converting the Match into a Location object and couldn't find a way to get the attributes out of that either.

I'm stumped.  I remember there being getY, getX, getH, and getW methods on Match and Region objects before.