Re: [Question #139606]: Need to take screenshots again after phone reboot

Riddhi posted a new comment:
I tried the above solution in my script by adding the first line as
select region. It is working properly now.

However I have one more question. I am very much confused giving the
text boxes as a screen-shots. For ex if the screen contains more than
one textbox, how to add the image?

Because the script types at wrong box sometimes if there are more than
on boxes on one screen.

Thanks,
Riddhi