Re: [Question #143226]: Interest in an Open Source Java Automation Framework

Topagae@xxxxxxxxx gave more information on the question:
Ah yes, the feature I mentioned wasn't going to be implemented I
mentioned it because it's awesome and the framework could use it (In
reference to the web images thing).

What I'm building probably won't be a part of sikuli core, it'll just
use that sexy little jar that lets me use Sikuli in the java code. It
would itself be a lightweight framework for organizing, making, running,
and maintaining the type of automation tests I described. If you want
I'd be happy to send you a very very minimal prototype I've built in my
free time the last few days. I'm sure it'd answer more questions pretty
quick.