Re: [Question #143226]: Interest in an Open Source Java Automation Framework

Topagae@xxxxxxxxx gave more information on the question:
Cool. Here's a ridiculously minimal prototype with a few library
functions, exploratory code, and general package structure. It requires
you to follow the guide on the Sikuli site to making Sikuli available in
your Java code. If you wanna try and use it I'd suggest making a new
project in eclipse with "Java" as the root directory and linking the
Sikuli.jar as an external Jar. Should boot it right up. Might not be
enough to be impressive yet, if so I'll just hammer on it til it's
getting as good as the last one I helped build.

Enjoy:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BwZ6aoCy8tbrNWQwYzhhZTMtNjc0ZC00NTAzLWEzYTMtYTkyMDUyNTBhOTAz&hl=en&authkey
=CLGA-Rw