Re: [Question #143226]: Interest in an Open Source Java Automation Framework

Tsung-Hsiang Chang posted a new comment:
@Topagae,

I just take a look into your code and have a better idea of what you are
trying to do now. I think to build a framework based on JUnit is a good
idea. We also want to have a better support for JUnit in Sikuli,
however, we will do this for Sikuli scripts (Jython) and won't conflict
with your framework.

It would be really cool if you can build a generic framework for testing
a product on different platforms with VMs. Given your project would be
developer oriented, I think you can host your code on github.

Good luck. I'm looking forward to it.