[Question #143509]: Select and Copy data from a flex webpage

How do I select and copy data from a flex webpage using Sikuli ? (selection and copy is not allowed in flex / flash web pages). Basically I am trying to find some data after doing some search. Since I couldnt select and copy data and compare, I am not able to conclude whether the search was correct or not. In flex pages right click will show some settings, global settings menu.