Re: [Question #143509]: Select and Copy data from a flex webpage

Ramesh gave more information on the question:
I am using java to do the sikuli scripting.
1. Open the application using internet explorer
2. Type some text in search box and press search button
Above steps are working using java sikuli script.
Once the results comes, I am not able to copy and compare since its a adobe flex webpage.

Let me know any thoughts on this. I can get the x,y coordinates of
starting of the results. But using that x,y co-ordinates, Is there
anyway I can read the data?