[Question #145058]: pattern settings takes forever to do matching preview in RC2

I've just installed and tried out the RC2, it doesn't quite work for me.
It takes forever (maybe it hangs) when I click on a image to open up the pattern settings dialog.
It'll hang there and try to finish the pattern matching. I've tried different ways to do it and still have same problem.

It works perfectly quick and fine in RC1.

I'm using Win7.