[Question #145468]: Filled form with Sikuli Won't change

I have to add information about 150 contacts in our Exchange, so I wrote a script for it. The script is working, but the problem is whenever the script puts the information for the contact and clicks submit, the information isn't saved. So if I run the whole script and look at the contacts, nothing is there. Although if I add those information manually it will work. Anyone have any idea on what's causing this and how to fix it ? Again, the script is doing what I need, it's just the form that won't take the information entered by Sikuli.

Thanks,

Andre