Re: [Question #145468]: Filled form with Sikuli Won't change

RaiMan requested for more information:
Guessing:
- work on Windows
- use Sikuli X 1.0rc2

Understanding:
- you have some input file, that contains the informational fields for 150 contacts
- you have some loop that fills one contact form from one record
- a contact input form is opened and filled by subsequent type(KeyTAB) (or other field positioning) and paste("content) to enter text in a field.
- each contact form is saved by clicking on a submit button

Problem:
- when Sikuli script clicks the submit button, the information is not saved though i is written to the form's input fields.

What happens, if you let the script fill in only one form (when the
script stops, you should see all the information written to the input
fields of the form) and then you manually click the submit button?

If you like you can send me your zipped Sikuli to my mail at
https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke