Re: [Question #145468]: Filled form with Sikuli Won't change

andreflalves confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks for your answer but I just figure it out.

One of the fields where the company name, and when I commented the line
which would input the company name, all the other input information
worked. Why ? One of the characters of the company name was a "&". So
now I'm using "and" instead and it is working fine. Took me around 3 - 4
hours to figure this...