Re: [Question #139304]: Unsatisfied dependency reported by libVisionProxy.so on Ubuntu 10.04

Tsung-Hsiang Chang posted a new comment:
The best solution for this is to have binary packages (.deb) for ubuntu/debian, and fortunately someone has done this: http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/sikuli_1.0~x~rc1-dfsg1-2.html. Maybe we just need a volunteer who knows how to port debian packages to ubuntu and make them official available in the ubuntu releases.
If anyone wants to help, just let me know or raise your hand here.