Re: [Question #145890]: Errors running Java apps

Anshu posted a new comment:
HI RaiMan,

I have also seen this issue on my XP Virtual  machine.

For example, when i am running an install script for my app , after
clicking the exe - Next button appears in say about 40 seconds (in the
mean time it does some disk space check or so).

If i write my script like

1.Run the exe file
2. Click("Next.png",50)

as compared to

1.Run the exe file
2.Wait(50)
 3.Click("Next.png",5)

Then in first case , most of the  times script fails because as soon as
it hits find or click that has wait interval inside - it appears that
main app stops working and sikuli takes over all the processor/memory
and just goes in wait mode.Once it fails - after finishing 50 seconds,
that time - app would continue and Next button would appear.

I can only see this more often  in the Virtual Machine  - which is a
slow machine - with 1 GB RAM and also the main HOST machine is running
some other apps.