[Question #146082]: how to write sikuli scripts so that they can be called from robot framework?

I have to write sikuli scripts which can be called from robot framework.i went through several suggestions which have been answered by Raiman and other ppl,have also gone through  this page "http://blog.mykhailo.com/2011/02/how-to-sikuli-and-robot-framework.html"; .but im unable to get an idea of how to run the sikuli script from command line and further how to write the script in python in modules so that it can be called from the robot framework.pls help me with this i have tried a butt but in vain