[Question #148589]: (Russian) How to select the desired item in the combo box delphi - application?

A question was asked in a language (Russian) spoken by
none of the registered Sikuli answer contacts.

Hello!
I use sikuli 1.0 rc2.

The program, which I'm testing a lot of drop-down lists, which you should choose the required elements.
I tried something like this:

click (img)
paste ("txt")

or like this:

paste (img, "txt")

but all to no avail. The composition of the list varies depending on the selected item in the list, and every time you need to do something about the drop-down list looks different: (.
Ie I can not find it, I can click on it, but enter a word or select an item from the left mouse button does not work ...

This somehow solved?