[Question #148652]: Is it possible to change the captured file name

Hi all,

I'm new of Sikuli user, I would like to ask some question about screen capture from Sikuli.

1. Is it possible to custom naming for screen capture from Sikuli (e.g. I don't want the file name like this: "sikuli-scr-3162482795590467766.png", I want it to be like "Abc_123_abc.png")

2. Is it possible to custom the save path of screen capture from Sikuli, default it will be stored in Temp folder, I would like to stored in let's say C:/SikuliProjectScreem/...

Thank you for all reply