[Question #149687]: MySQL module available?

I want my Sikuli app to be able to connect to a MySQL database.  What options do I have?

I did a search for "jython mysql" on Google and turned up a an sql module from the java module.  I'm not sure if it exists and if it does why it isn't working.

I was told to do this to import and invoke the sql connector, but it's throwing a "Class not defined" error so I'm not sure if the java module even has sql capability.  The code I ran was this:

from java.lang import *
from java.sql import *
driverName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
Class.forName(driverName)

>From the Sikuli interpreter I got this:

"NameError: name 'Class' is not defined"