[Question #149688]: Multiple Observers

Hello there !

Im quite new to the magical world of Sikuli and im just trying learn how it works. Since i have searched some topics, google and the website with the tutorials without getting a clou how to do what i would like to ask the community for some advise.

I would like to programm a "simple" script that works with the onAppear command. I read about it having a bug, but im not sure if i could see the difference between a bug or a wrong syntax..

My goal would be to make Sikuli search for several picture events that appear (a bit like the facebook example) and react to them.
like : if Picture A appears - click picture Y / if picture B appears - click picture Z - and so on... the whole prozess should loop infently- like running on background.

i already tried to use the "while exists"  guide from the "desktop Surveillance tutorial" but i gues i got something wrong there. Simply coply the command and paste it within the following lines does not do the job (i gues because there is something like a "if not exists - please just go on with the skript without doing anything - command is missing.

So. now my questions is - could you give me some advise how to achiev this - im kind of a total newbie to script language so maybe a example i could modify or a guide that explains how to do it would be great.

If u think i would need expierinced skills to do stuff like that - could you maybe post some links where i could possible find answers ? Since its just kind of a "playing arround" project of mine, im not sure if will make it through learning the whole thing, but i could give it a try if there is no other way..

Thanks for reading,
hoping for help.

All the best