[Question #152506]: Running sikuli on Virtual machine

Hello,

I have written sikuli scripts using java. And they are running perfectly on Standalone Windows/Mac machine. I bet that will also run on Linux. But I have been trying to run it on virtual machine.
I have tried with WindowsXP installed in VirtualBox and also tried with Ubuntu running on VMWare workstation. In both cases the script is not able to run. It just can't find the target image to click. And just keeps on waiting for the image to appear. The same thing is running in Host machine. But not able to run in Virtual instance of an OS.
Please Help ...