Re: [Question #176949]: Help to make a bot

maestroarte confirmed that the question is solved:
Okay =p
But, Dofus is a stupid game :p
I know how monsters (of the dungeon that i told you) moves
I need only that Sikuli click on the monster, after, the spells and other is not a problem at all!
I create a sort of algorithm for all the combat that i have to do in this dungeon! (click on that speel and on that region of the map ect... ^^")

Can you think that Sikuli can find a monster (who moves on the map)?