Re: [Question #136146]: Automatic script generation?

Vikram Sujanani posted a new comment:
Hi there,
I find Sikuli very interesting, and am interested in working to build a recorder for it.
Particularly recording keyboard actions... to make it easy/helpful to write the script.
Also optionally to have mouse action capture.

Can you give me any leads, to get started.

Like what might be the available recorders out there... as hinted in
> It might be possible to combine these things with one of the available recorders out there.

I see pyhook there - but not probably that cannot be used in jython !