Re: [Question #179273]: Mac OS X: Sikuli-IDE.app not in /Applications - how to use sikuli-script.jar with the native library modules?

Oliver Bartley posted a new comment:
Ok, an update. The solution above worked, but the reason why is
different than what I though.

I'm invoking the sikuli interpereter via a shell script, which is referencing the .jar in ./libs/sikuli-script.jar
It just so happens that in the native loader code, it's hard-coded to look for libs in the .app bundle, then in ./libs

So, I just got lucky with my choice of directory structure:

./run-sikuli.sh

./libs/sikuli-script.jar
./libs/natives.dylib