Re: [Question #118598]: Possible to run Sikuli on a headless machine??

RaiMan posted a new comment:
@ Zak
We have a like button here: mark the answer that solved your open question. The poster will get a notice that tells him "Thanks, <nickname>, that solved my question".

But in this concrete situation, it was not possible for you, to mark my
answer. Sorry, not my responsibility. But feel free, to post a request
bug to launchpad for like buttons in comments.

Ok, enough comedy ;-)

I just wanted to reopen the expired question, since it is not in the
normal search scope, when marked expired. In the last cases, when I did
it with other questions, I mentioned this in the comment. So it gives
users a chance to post comments, if they have a solution, new
information, ...