[Question #180122]: Env.getClipboard is not updated

Hi,

I want to copy text that is inside a text area to clipboard.

I set the focus to textarea and then select the whole contents with CMD+a (I am on a Mac) and then copy the selection with CMD+c. When I call Env.getClipboard() I get the previous content of the Clipboard and not the new copied text. I do know that the clipboard was updated since if I paste (not using Sikuli) the new content is pasted.

I use Interactive Sikuli Jython Session to do all this, if I relaunch it and check Env.getClipboard it has the new content. So it seems like Env.getClipboard only gets updated at the start.

Is this a bug?