Re: [Question #180346]: Timestamp in logfile

Jason D Tran posted a new comment:
@ RaiMan

I tried this and it worked the first run (log file created with log
info), but I got error on second and there after:

import logging
logging.basicConfig(filename='/Users/fitlab/SikuliLog/new.log',level=logging.DEBUG)
logging.debug('This message should go to the log file')
logging.info('So should this')
logging.warning('And this, too')

------
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app/Contents/Resources/Java/sikuli-script.jar/Lib/logging/__init__.py", line 750, in emit
 File "/Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app/Contents/Resources/Java/sikuli-script.jar/Lib/logging/__init__.py", line 750, in emit
ValueError: I/O operation on closed file

Do I need to open/close file? and how?

Another interesting thing: run same script on another Mac system, log
file was not created. Any idea?