[Question #187015]: Create Directory Structure Within Windows

Looking for a quick way to create directory structures programmatically within Windows.  I know I can do something like:

type (KEY_WIN)
paste ("cmd")
type (Key.ENTER)
paste ("\\server\and path\to\the\files\directories\I\want")

But I was hoping there was something more direct.  In AutoHotKey, I'm able to do the following command:

FileCreateDir,  \\server\and path\to\the\files\directories\I\want

This is MUCH faster as it doesn't bring up a command prompt and begin typing, it just does it instantly in the background.  Is there any similar functionality in Sikuli?

Thanks,

Joe