[Question #204641]: Meet OutOfMemoryError with JAVA again

I have asked this question before(You can check under url https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/204098) and RailMan has kindly given us a suggestion. I have tried according to his brief and also tried to call system.gc after every test cases. But it seems that it will still occur the error when we try to run many test cases at the same time. I tried to use JProfile to find out the reason, and I found that the int[] objects took out 256M memory. I think this is because that sikuli need convert the images to int[] to compare them. I wondered whether the sikuli framework release the resource after the comparision work. Thank you very much for your help.