Re: [Question #204641]: Meet OutOfMemoryError with JAVA again

Bob posted a new comment:
I tracked the cost memory with JProfile, I found that the most memory
which could not be released was held by a static hashset named _opened.
This one is managed by the class called ScreenHighlighter. Fortunately
the class provide the static method to close the hashset. Every time I
complete the process of the test case, I will call
ScreenHighlighter.closeAll() to free memory. This time we never meet the
OutOfMemoryError with JAVA again. I have solved the problem early August
and just add a comment here.