Re: [Question #205371]: [research] One image, multiple sizes? Automatic detection based on one image in different rendering scenarios

Perkins posted a new comment:

I am far from an expert, but the documentation mentions a couple of possible substitutes.

OpponentColorDescriptorExtractor
BriefDescriptorExtractor

If I'm reading this correctly, the descriptor extractors were designed to be interchangeable.  I'm afraid I don't know enough about image analysis to be certain, and I don't currently have the means to compile test code particularly easily, but it might be worth a try.

When I have more time I'll see if I can come up with a working prototype
program.  It will likely be quite some time, however.