Re: [Question #235975]: [1.0.1] Windows: Java: "Fatal Error 110: loading: WinUtil.dll" when running from command prompt

Brian Brown posted a new comment:
Thanks for the information.

When I first set it up, I had no Sikuli environment variable and
referenced the jar file in the Sikuli install folder. The problem was
the AWT.dll, not anything else. The jawt.dll that you reference was in
the SikuliX/libs folder, but that didn't seem to fix the dependency
problem. Only when I added %JAVA_HOME%\jre\bin to the path did it start
to work.

I'll keep experimenting.