Re: [Question #235975]: [1.0.1] Windows: Java: "Fatal Error 110: loading: WinUtil.dll" when running from command prompt

Brian Brown posted a new comment:
Ok, I reset everything and here is what I found out.

My SikuliX folder is C:\Apps\SikuliX

1. I added sikuli-ide.jar to my grinder script classpath
2. I took %JAVA_HOME%\jre\bin out of the PATH
3. I made sure that C:\Apps\SikuliX\libs was in the PATH
4. Removed all reference to SIKULI_HOME (which of course didn't do anything anyway, since I spelled it wrong!)

Upon running the script, I received the same error as before -
Unsatisfied dependency trying to load WinUtil.dll. I copied
%JAVA_HOME%\jre\bin\awt.dll to C:\Apps\SikuliX\libs and the problem went
away. Again, jawt.dll was in the C:\Apps\SikuliX\libs folder the whole
time.

Does that shed some light on what is happening?