Re: [Question #242302]: Start button not working with unit testing

AmTv posted a new comment:
if i offended u in a way sorry lol but i have many questions that is not
very clear and i been reading and studying sikuli from last year July
and now at (student atm) i must create a test program to test one of
their programs and they want error logs and so on so that is why i do
not give wide descriptions because of it might be private so ye its not
the new version its r930 version so ye im going far out of my way to get
this program working to their specific i take it further than just
simple buttons and mouse actions u might get more questions from me im
gonna go do some more homework on this -_- but thanks that u respond
fast on this appreciate it.