Re: [Question #242651]: can not find images.sikuli/1390382312030.png on the screen

karamjeet kaur confirmed that the question is solved:
I am karamjeet  . We are working in a team and paridhi is our team mate
. Before thinking just know that things can be other way aswell..She
advised me to take help from you. Anyways thanks in further our team
don't need your help because you are quite impatient and presume thinks
by your own if someone needs help thats why he/she is asking for it.
Anyways thanks for your answers. Good Luck