Re: [Question #242651]: can not find images.sikuli/1390382312030.png on the screen

RaiMan posted a new comment:
I already mentioned:
*** and now it is getting unobjective and might be unpolite and I dare to talk:

... and this is always a glitchy way - but sometimes, very seldom, I
have to shout out how I feel.

... and that you are working together in a team even makes things worth,
since this means, that you do not learn from each other and do not
communicate about what has happened (again a might be invalid
presumption ;-)

... and from beginning giving some information on background and history
helps a lot. Many people do that and admit from beginning, that they
might have missed something or having done something wrong.

In this case (SHE knew the problem!) some reference and explanation
would have given a better base from beginning, instead of just asking
the same question with the same complains and coding as before.

So: no excuses from my side.

*** you say:
 you are quite impatient and presume thinks by your own if someone needs help

this might in the end look so for you from your standpoint being
frustrated to not get nearer to the solution.

*** But be assured:
I am very, very patient - otherwise I could not have managed to support Sikuli now for more than 3 years having helped hundreds of people - many of them being totally new to scripting or even programming, which needs to be one of the most patient people on the world.

Nevertheless:  I wish you all the best for your work.

... and be assured: if you come back again with any new question, I will
have a look at it and try to help you - very, very patiently ;-)