Re: [Question #250392]: [1.0.1] OSX 10.10: IDE doesn't work using Java 6, 7, 8 --- fixed in 1.1.0

Zed Zulu posted a new comment:
Is there a way I can do to an clean install of an older nightly build of
Sikuli 1.1? I've updated last Friday, and again Today, and I starting
seeing this issue again, and I assume that it's due to you putting back
the search field in the IDE. I've tried to restore from an older version
(Nov 1st build) and it didn't seem to work.