[Question #671168]: Image : Image text is not valid , but SearchText is switched off!!

I am facing below two issues intermediary in SikuliX:
	- Image : Image text is not valid , but SearchText is switched off!!
	- Issues in importing module - No module named ----- present(any module name)

Also it works when I comment and uncomment the modules which are in Checkbalance.sikuli. I know this is strange and weird but it works something for me

My scripts are stored in below location:

C:\tmp\Test.sikuli
		-Images.Sikuli (#All images used in all the below sikuli scripts are stored here and assigned to a variable and rest of the sikuli programs are using that variable name)
		-OpenApplications.Sikuli
		-Checkbalance.Sikuli
			-Addition.Sikuli (This .sikuli file is inside Checkbalance.Sikuli)
			-Interest.Sikuli
			-Mortgage.Sikuli
		-StandardBal.Sikuli
		-CaptureScreenshots.Sikuli
		-SOP.Sikuli --> main Sikuli file

SOP.Sikuli

from sikuli import *
import Images
reload(Images)
import OpenApplications
reload(OpenApplications)
import(Checkbalance)
reload(Checkbalance)
import(Addition)
reload(Addition)
import(Interest)
reload(Interest)
import StandardBal
reload(StandardBal)
import logging
reload(logging)
import unittest
import HTMLTestRunner
import CaptureScreenshots
reload(CaptureScreenshots)
import shutil
import os
global img,file

def setUp(self):
    Images.images()
    #tear down happens after tests compelte and should close anything that was opened
def tearDown(self):
    OpenApplications.CloseApp()
    self.app.close()
    #slight delay for safety(probably nto needed)

rest of the code... where functions which are present in above sikuli programs/modules are called.