Re: [Question #674824]: Jenkins: outside any screen error --- no real screen --- needs a fake screen

önder posted a new comment:
not: if your are developing your program with eclipse, you must also run the eclipse from command prompt with admin rights. Otherwise you will get same error.
you know sikuli needs a screen which is always open and in our case we could not have that option. So we decided to run the jenkins in vm. Running sikuli in a vm is a good option to cut the physical screen dependency.