Re: [Question #678649]: How do I use Multi Thread Clicking? --- not at all (singleton resource mouse)

@patel
A click at the bottom consists of a mouse move (might be 0), a button down and a button up. In some cases already the button down may trigger the action.
I made some tests in another case and depending on the system some 100 clicks per second are principally possible.

So the click itself is not the timing problem, it is the GUI, that has to be ready, to accept the click and do something with it.
In normal application GUIs the delay until the next click would be accepted at all might be some 100 millsecs.
This delay can be lower especially in games, but will ever be some 10 millisecs.

... and usually when clicking manually (again especially in games), you
have to wait for the GUI to change something on the screen, that might
lead to another click action and so on ...

So IMHO in the context of SikuliX it does not make any sense, to
delegate click actions to threads.

But the other aspect of detecting more than one pattern on a screen in
parallel, which may lead to other workflow-decisions than in the single
search case, is much more interesting (basic features are there
already).