Re: [Question #678649]: How do I use Multi Thread Clicking? --- not at all (singleton resource mouse)

Jitendra patel posted a new comment:
How about using a queue so that we may have multiple threads processing
and one thread doing the clicks? this way there would not be any clash
and perhaps it might give faster performance as there would be no need
to wait between clicks. I think it would make a difference if one is
running multiple instances of a game. i'm not sure exactly whats the
OP's use case is but its food for thought.