Re: [Question #678659]: [1.1.4] Error compiling the sources in IntelliJ Linux

Fabi posted a new comment:
Hi RaiMan,

thanks a lot for your answer, I'll take a look in a moment.

I've been using SikuliX from the beginning (when it was called just
Sikuli) and I love this software. Recently I've got involved in a
project where we must recognize some objects from a video stream. I'll
try to hack SikuliX a bit, to see if I can replace the input from being
the screen to be a video stream. This is because we'll need a scriptable
recognition system. Of course, we can do it from the ground up, but your
project just works, and it does a good job, so my initial plan was to
try to reuse as much as I can. So I'm needing to take a look, at least.

So even I'm not an expert with Java, I'm super curious, and I'll play a
little with it to see.

Thanks for your help and for this software. If you have some other
insight on how to approach our goal, I'd be glad to hear.

Best!