sloecode-dev team mailing list archive

Re: new contributions

Hi,

I'm using sloecode since two weeks and it is a very convenient way for
private bzr branches.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 4:06 AM, Thomi Richards <thomir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> After our last meeting we agreed that in the future having a
> bug-tracker integrated into sloecode might be nice, but a more
> important feature is project wikis.

These are excellent news. I'd love to have any bug tracker. I did not
ask about a wiki because I knew that is was already in the todo list.
Wikkid also seems a nice project.

> Before we do anything we need to devise and implement the plugin
> architecture for the server-side.

I'm very interested about how it will be done with Pylons. I wonder
how Pyramid and Pylons compare for creating a plugin architecture.

> Hopefully that clears things up. We all hang out on #sloecode, so feel
> free to poke us (we're all in +1300 at the moment, so apologies if
> we're all asleep when you're around).

I'm in UTC+1. When do you usually meet ?

Cheers,
Adrien