sloecode-dev team mailing list archive

Loggerhead plugin for Sloecode

Hi,

Is there already, or somebody working on, a plugin (such as Loggerhead)
for source code browsing in Sloecode? Obviously it could be another one
as well, but it seems like Loggerhead is a good fit (see [1, 2]).

If there's interest, but nobody has made an attempt/start at it, yet, it
might be good to propose that as a project to some students here. We've
got at our school two-semester projects for a smallish group of students
(2-4 per project) to work away on. And I think this may be decent for
such a project.

What do you guys think?

Guy

[1] http://wiki.bazaar.canonical.com/WebInterfaces
[2] http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/beta/en/admin-guide/code-browsing.html

--
Guy K. Kloss
School of Computing + Mathematical Sciences

Follow ups