software-store-developers team mailing list archive

Re: USC 5.0 redesign

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 04:00:40PM +0100, Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:
[..]
> Michael suggested that I prioritize these, so here goes:
> 4.  multiple screenshots for individual applications
[..]

Just a quick heads up on this one, I am in contact with debshots
upstream (Chris, the guy behind screenshots.debian.net) and send him a
patch to make this work. We will need to expand the
software-center-agent to provide information about multiple
screenshots. The idea I discussed with Chris was to provide json
info like this:
 { 'package' : 'apt', 'screenshots' : [
   {'smal_image_url' : 'some-url',
    'large_image_url' : 'some-url',
    'description' : 'maybe, this has i18n issues',
    'version'='1.0-0ubuntu1' },
 ... ]}

Cheers,
 Michael