Re: Sony Vaio Z and Nvidia only mode.

Hi,

these behaviours are normal since acpi=ht has pretty the same effect than acpi=off. In all cases, it also happens on my computer.

Sadly, I didn't found any other workaround excepted the dsdt hack (but I didn't remember if acpi worked). May be there's some way to go with the dsdt file from DSL since DSL can make the switch working !?

Still hoping.

"Zuzanna K. Filutowska" <platyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

I have tried the acpi=ht option and indeed, the speed mode is not unitialized
on reboot, however my battery monitor nor hibernation doesn't wok. :-(

Is there any other work around possible?

Regards.

--
Zuzanna K. Filutowska
Home page: http://platyna.platinum.linux.pl/.