Re: Release 0.8 sony-laptop.c

Dnia poniedziałek 30 marzec 2009, Eva Brucherseifer napisał:
> Am So März 29 2009 20:00:07 schrieb Eva Brucherseifer:
> > Hello Alexandre,
> >
> > it is the first one. So if you boot with this option, your XP
> > uninitialization can be used to run the nvidia card.
> > We are not any further with the nvidia card itself.  Also see MAtze's
> > blog for details:
> > http://thinkfat.blogspot.com/2009/03/cumulative-weekend-update.html
> >
> > However, we'll probably update the driver to 0.9 today, as it now sends
> > correct acpi events for the speed / stamina switch (but which can't do
> > anything useful atm)
>
> followup: unfortunately we don't get the zoom keys now, so we postponed the
> update.

Maybe it could be possible to provide the module with set of files that can be
useful to make all the functionality work?

I am also wondering about Stamina/Speed problem - maybe we could use PCI
hotplug for that, or at least not reset the status at suspend to disk?

Regards.

--
Zuzanna K. Filutowska
Home page: http://platyna.platinum.linux.pl/.